Static Site Generators Softwares
Static site generators have become popular now because
- Google can crawl the site better and faster
- Visitors will have less time downloading resources from your site
- Less reliance on technologies like databases or other componenets thereby reducing the need to be always on call
- Site generators generate changes and recompile on demand meaning no editing hundred’s of files for small changes
- Automation has now become mainstream using services like Zapier and IFTTT
- Security has become paramounts
- One can achieve scale with static sites
- Performance is drastically improved
Top Static Site Generators Softwares
Strapi is the most advanced headless CMS with support for static site gens.
prismic.io is a web software you can use to manage content in any kind of website or app. API-driven.
Nuxt.js presets all the configuration needed to make your development of a Vue.js application enjoyable. It’s a perfect static site generator.
Nikola is s static site generator tool written in Python.
A static-site generator written in Ruby
MkDocs is a fast, simple and downright gorgeous static site generator that’s geared towards building project documentation. Documentation source files are written in Markdown, and configured with a single YAML configuration file.
An extremely simple, pluggable static site generator.
Jekyll is a simple, blog aware, static site generator.
Use Wordpress as a static site generator
Hakyll – A Static Site Generator in Haskell.
Blazing fast static site generator for React
Static website generator
A powerful static site generator
The static site generator for Node.js, Grunt.js and Yeoman
A static site generator for creating documentation sites from AsciiDoc content aggregated from…
A static site generator with a great back-office for users.
Static site generator for WordPress
Flexible, minimalistic, multi-platform static site generator built on top of node.js
A static site generator by Vue.js í ½í» ï¸
Fast, flexible, and well-maintained static site generator written in node.
Frog is a static web site generator written in Racket.