SimWorks is a free CFD software built upon well established open-source simulation tools that are integrated into an intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI). SimWorks supports the entire CFD simulation process from CAD to results, including pre-processing, meshing, running and fully integrated post-processing capabilities. The 3D geometry viewer and pre-processor is intuitive and easy to use to define the main CFD simulation parameters, during the meshing and the running phases a live data viewer is available to give live feedbacks to the user. Finally the 3D post-processor can be used to carry out deeper analysis of the CFD simulation solution.
SimWorks brings the CFD process in a single place avoiding the need to interact with multiple software.
SimWorks is free and unrestricted and can run in parallel on unlimited cores, it is currently available on Windows 10 but a Linux version will be developed soon.
SimWorks Manager is a professional CFD software extending SimWorks with additional functionalities specifically designed with the industrial process in mind. From model preparation to results analysis, SimWorks Manager is designed for handling multiple simulations at the same time. Reusing modelling parameters from previous simulations, the software helps you reduce the time spent setting up new simulations and provides an effective way to efficiently loop through design iterations, hence accelerating the entire development process.
- incompressible RANS calculation
- OpenFOAM® GUI
- Fully automated meshing with advanced pre-processing capabilities
- 3D field application to inspect solution fields (2D and 3D)
- Supports internal and external aerodynamics simulations
- 3D interactive viewer to check mesh quality before running the simulation
- Steady state and transient simulations
- Unlimited local parallel computing capabilities for meshing and solving
- Automatic recognition and parsing of geometrical entities defined in the original CAD